- The general manager will be working on makings plans for commercial activities as per business objectives & ensure their proper execution for maximum ROI.
- As an experienced management professional, the official will work towards strategic planning & execution of business projects in controlled procedures.
- Manage & maintain performance of business through balance sheets, make plans for profitability & invent sources of business growth as per pre-defined targets.
- Create business strategies & plans as per budget limits along with measuring achievements & progress.
- Lead teams in operation with his managerial skills.
- Offer advice & directions for project execution & development.
- Undertake responsibilities for successful project management.
- Build visions & plans to lead professionals in teams for overall business growth.
- Promote friendly work environment & cooperation amongst the working teams.
- Organize & lead training sessions to promote skill growth.
- Promote periodic communication for performance requirements as per project objectives.
- Develop good relationships with stakeholders & clients.
Essential Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Strategic managerial skills
- Sound knowledge of computers
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering / Construction management or related field with 5-10 years of experience
- Experience of serving on GM designation
- Sound Skills of Project Development, planning & execution.
- Fluency in English